About Alex's Artwork's
- All the metal alloys Alex uses are hand picked or ordered by him threw his local metal supplier. Insuring you the best material for the piece at hand. Using everything from aluminum for back lit wall panels to high grade stainless steel and steel for his larger sculptures.
- Outdoor pieces are painted with high grade automotive clear coat or powder coats depending on the scale of the work to unsure a rust free piece for years to come.
- Alex's Marine, Native and Custom sculptures are plasma cut from high grade metal alloys and shaped using traditional metal shaping techniques and tools to get the realistic dimensions and forms of the piece. Then welded and either powder coated or airbrushed with high end automotive paints and clear coats making each piece different from the next. All art is then signed and dated.
Metal Pattern Grinding and Designs
- The grind patterns are done by Alex using an assortment of grinders, sanders and polishers to get the unique patterns on his pieces.
- Powder coat colors opaque/candy, Rust patinas, Candy paint and Heat coloring are all done by request.
- Automotive candy paints make it possible to see the grind pattern after coloring.
- Automotive 2K clear coat makes all pieces just as outdoor safe as a vehicle.
- Patinas and rust finishes can be left to rust on their own or sped up for a quicker rustic look.
CNC Plasma Cutting Options Coming Soon.